resisted side lunges, 45 x 2 x 15 each leg
resisted track start jumps, 45 x 2 x 10
altitude drops, 10
TRX squat jumps, 10
knee tuck jumps, 10

Bike, 30 min

Stretching, 20 min

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just hit the gym today while Lil Fort was with a friend. Pool tomorrow. Can't believe August is almost over ...

I haven't decided if I'm swimming in the NBAC long course meet on Sept. 9. But I see I have until Sept. 6 to procrastinate.

Submit "Tuesday, Aug. 28" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, Aug. 28" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, Aug. 28" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, Aug. 28" to Google

Comments

I haven't decided if I'm swimming in the NBAC long course meet on Sept. 9. But I see I have until Sept. 6 to procrastinate.
    Just sign up yourself and your 18 year old daughter for a 1 event dual in the pool. Pick the event that you'd be the closest together in and don't hold back!
    Dooo it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Just sign up yourself and your 18 year old daughter for a 1 event dual in the pool. Pick the event that you'd be the closest together in and don't hold back!
    Ha! She has no interest in swimming long course. Can't say I blame her ...

Not sure what our "closest" event is anyway. She's not a drop dead sprinter like me when she's in shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands
    Dooo it.
    Yeah, it seems a bit silly not to go when I have a house guest who's driving up. It's just the early hour that gives me pause. I've been on an even later schedule than usual lately.