View RSS Feed

Chowmi's Blog

More IM!

Rate this Entry
by , September 20th, 2012 at 04:24 PM (558 Views)
A few extra moments so here it is! It's been really IMmy lately, but that's 'cause I happen to be going on Tue/Thurs.

SCM, Baylor Fitness Center
IM day!

400 warm up

12 x 50 on 1:00
3 rounds of 4
fly/back; back/br; br/free; free/fly

50/100/150/200/200/150/100/50 pull :45 base
====>you have got to be kidding me. no. absolutely not. I did every other 50 and made the 4 x 50 of the 2 x 200 very strong; descend 35 to 31.

5 x 100 on 2:00
1, 3, 5 fast IM
2, 4 recovery
1:19, :19, :17

8 x 50 kick on 1:00
==>not really. I was so wiped out I flopped and did all sorts of not-what-the-set-is-suppose-to-be 50's.

The End

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ok! That was pretty strong IMming for me today. Not the greatest, not any breakthroughs, but strong. If I keep this up, then I would like to get closer to 1:15s. Not sure how long this IM/stroke phase will be.

I still haven't gotten my key lime pie. I did get some interesting kettle style waffle chips, but they are sort of hard to eat. You really have to concentrate on the bite, instead of the lazy fly-dissolving action of eating something like Lays. I'm used to putting my tongue between the waves, but when it's waffled, that makes it confusing which way to bite!

Next up: Golden Corral tomorrow!

Submit "More IM!" to Digg Submit "More IM!" to del.icio.us Submit "More IM!" to StumbleUpon Submit "More IM!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You coming out for Ron Johnson meet this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    You coming out for Ron Johnson meet this year?
    Hi PWB! Probably not. But I change my mind all the time! I wonder if Tall Paul is hosting the Mesa SCM meet again.