View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout & Chelsea Piers (NY) passports to give away

Rate this Entry
I have 4 passports to Chelsea Piers that expire 10/28/12. Bowling, ice skating, health pass, batting cage.

Any of you able to use these? Swimsuit Addict , gtpy03, Chaos, Quick? I 'won' them at a silent auction, but never made it to the city and would be happy to get them to someone that someone might know that could put them to use. Let me know

===============

Bench press: 10x65, 10x115, 5x125, 3x130
Leg extensions: 10x30, 10x40, 10x40
Back extensions: 3x10 with 5#plate

Got home and did 3x10 "_____" where you lie on the floor, put your hands up on the kitchen table, then pull up (kinda like a upside-down pushup). I know there is a name for this ...

Then cool-down with some mint chip ice cream in the hottub x 15min.

Submit "Workout & Chelsea Piers (NY) passports to give away" to Digg Submit "Workout & Chelsea Piers (NY) passports to give away" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout & Chelsea Piers (NY) passports to give away" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout & Chelsea Piers (NY) passports to give away" to Google

Updated October 3rd, 2012 at 10:38 PM by rxleakem (Add lifting info)

Categories
Strength Training and Dryland Workouts , NSR

Comments

I could use a couple of the passes! I think I know a certain pool tourist who could help me out them to good use!
    Purrfect! Sent you a PM.
    Updated October 4th, 2012 at 12:14 AM by rxleakem
    Ok NYC folks, I still have two of these passports left. If anyone else has interest, let me know. As S.A. mentioned to me,
    It's an amazing place--like a huge amusement park for athletically inclined adults!
    Thanks very much for the offer Mike. Even though we're only about 2 hours away...I rarely head into Manhattan unless it's for sight seeing during the holiday season.