Wednesday, December 5, 2012
by, December 5th, 2012 at 04:43 PM (210 Views)
SCY@FGCU Aquatic Center
Air temp of 70, pool at 80, 100% water clarity.
Cloudy with humidity at 68%
1x500 as 50BK/50FR
1x400 BR 50K/40S with snorkel
1x600 FLY 50DR/50S
1x1000 FR as 50K(steady)/50S(strong, timed)
- did all 30s for 50 swims
5x200 on 2:45 pull/buoy, tube, paddles
did 2:24, 2:21, 2:19, 2:17, 2:16
20x50 FR/fins on :50 as 50K, 50Swim
- did 27-25 on 50 Swims
400 EZ FR/BK Swim
- Was out of the water Monday & Tuesday due to illness; there was no fever, but headaches, dizziness, and nausea. This Morning I was fine. During warmup in the first 500 the feeling was like being in a taper.
- Set 1 - Did some BR and FLY to keep in touch with the strokes.
- Set 2 - Wanted to swim smooth and steady 50s at :30 pace.
- Set 3 - Pulling with the emphasis on setting up EVF front end early
- Set 4 - Similar to set 2, but with the fins to be 27 or better for the 50s swimming.