View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Wed., Dec. 5

Rate this Entry
Swim/SCY/Solo:

1200 with a few burst and up tempo 25s

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I could not move off the couch yesterday. I did at least sleep through the night last night. Still feeling nauseous and exhausted today, but managed to at least get in the water. I haven't been able to eat much; thinking about food makes me nauseous. Highly unusual for me!

Is it worth it to travel up to Boston this weekend?

I was very excited about the meet, but that excitement has been kinda zapped by this nasty virus. I would expect to feel better by then, but will my body have recovered? Recovered enough to bang out fast 100s? Rather a large expense to travel to swim poorly. I guess I will make a game day decision on Friday. I'll most likely go and hope for the best. I don't want to miss seeing Aztimm and Swim Stud! From what I can recall, this is the first time I've been sick going into this meet. I guess I was bound to have bad timing sooner or later; can't seem to avoid getting derailed on occasion in masters.

No psych sheet yet for NE Champs. Meet topped out at 492 swimmers, almost the same as last year.

Found this link with tons of references to swimming physiology studies:
http://coachsci.sdsu.edu/swim/physiol/table.htm

Submit "Wed., Dec. 5" to Digg Submit "Wed., Dec. 5" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed., Dec. 5" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed., Dec. 5" to Google

Updated December 5th, 2012 at 08:29 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments