View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

I'm No. 1! Plus, Hudson, OHIO, IM results

Rate this Entry
No. 1, that is, in the 60-64 men's 100 LCM freestyle and the Boys and Girls 10-and-Under National Age Group record books! (Assuming I could pass for 10-and-Under in either gender category, which would involve a doctor's note attesting to a diagnosis of progeria and indeterminate sexual organs. Frankly, this shouldn't be all that difficult to secure.)

Anyhow, to read more about this unbelievable triumph of mediocrity over reason, I invite you to click here http://byjimthornton.com/2012/12/18/random-inventory/ to be whisked instantly to a world of fantastical swimming enchantment...

PS 5:45.80 and 2:39.94 in the 400 SCM and 200 SCM IM's respectively, this despite coming to a virtual standstill in the respective breaststroke legs of each race. A race dissection of the 400 comparing my splits to the current No. 1 Event Rankings placement holder, the legendary walrus-mustachioed Jim Clemmons, is also added to the link aformentioned above.

Click, whisk, enchant!

Submit "I'm No. 1!  Plus, Hudson, OHIO, IM results" to Digg Submit "I'm No. 1!  Plus, Hudson, OHIO, IM results" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm No. 1!  Plus, Hudson, OHIO, IM results" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm No. 1!  Plus, Hudson, OHIO, IM results" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Way to go Jimbo!!! That is an awesome accomplishment!

Way to go!
    I have the fastest 400 IM in the nation if you subtract out breaststroke
    Classic!
    Thanks, one and all! I shall do my best to maintain my advantage over 10-and-Under girls for as long as I can!
    I hereby certify your genitalia "ambiguous"...now go and do what you were meant to do!...beat 10 year old girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Dickson
    I hereby certify your genitalia "ambiguous"...now go and do what you were meant to do!...beat 10 year old girls.
    I still need an official progeria diagnosis. And one of Leslie's body suits. And then, my friends, the face of 10-and-Under Girls Swimming is going to have to deal with the new little girl in town.

I present to you: Jemima Thornton (the homely twin on the left)