View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Merry Christmas from Me and My Dicksons!

Rate this Entry
Another year has come and is almost gone.

Here, my swimming friends across the globe, is this year's Christmas card and Big Present to each and every one of you!

Don't feel obligated to give me anything in return. It is enough that you allow me to warm my cockles by being beneficiaries of my generosity, for truly, 'tis better to give than receive!

Click below link to receive your card and gift!

Click above link to receive your card and gift!

Suggestion: Why not fire up your Big Present during Christmas dinner so the entire family can listen to it right after Grace?

Submit "Merry Christmas from Me and My Dicksons!" to Digg Submit "Merry Christmas from Me and My Dicksons!" to del.icio.us Submit "Merry Christmas from Me and My Dicksons!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Merry Christmas from Me and My Dicksons!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Excellent sleep aid... I almost stopped poking my eyeballs out with an ice pick long enough to laugh! Nicely done!
    you sir are the gift...erect cacti...as if there was any other kind
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnair
    Excellent sleep aid... I almost stopped poking my eyeballs out with an ice pick long enough to laugh! Nicely done!
    Funny, we at the Thornton Twins podcast actually recommend poking your eyeballs with an ice pick/and or knitting needles! They say that the blind are able to develop their other senses, like hearing and smell, better than sighted people!

And what better a sensory repertoire than aural and nasal acuity for Thornton Twins Podcast listeners!

Spread the word! We appreciate your patronage more than words can say!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Dickson
    you sir are the gift...erect cacti...as if there was any other kind
    You are pretty much correct in pointing out my redundancy here, but I was trying to make a distinction between the robustly healthy erect cacti and the occasional exemplars of the species that appear to be suffering from botanical Peyronie's Disease.

Have you hugged your cactus lately?