View RSS Feed

Trying to Train Smarter, Not Just Harder

What happend to the blog format?

Rate this Entry
by , December 26th, 2012 at 02:24 PM (1546 Views)
Well, I don't know what the H*** they did to the blog page, but I am not impressed. (Maybe it's just looking like this on the computer at work, I hope?) Everything is backwards & not where I expect it - I want it back the way it was, please.

LCM, day four. My arms have recovered from Monday, thank goodness, but I would, personally, appreciate a slight drop in the water temperature. I don't care how cold it is outside, 84 degrees is too hot for me to swim in. Just call me a big fat fatty, but my 130lbs wants cooler water.

500 back/free
500 P
5 x 100 K on 2:00
10 x 50 on :50
2 x 800, second one P
400 steady state w/paddles & fins
8 x 100 K on 2:00
300 easy stroke/free
6 x 150 stroke/free/stroke on 2:50
100 easy
Total: 6100 LCM

Looking forward to getting fit & buff during this maximum yardage period with the team. Planning on doubles on this Saturday & the next - it may kill me, but I'm gonna try to do it, anyway!

Submit "What happend to the blog format?" to Digg Submit "What happend to the blog format?" to del.icio.us Submit "What happend to the blog format?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What happend to the blog format?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm not impressed with the changes either, but yours is really weird. I can't see the text at all unless I highlight it! I'm sure we'll mostly get used to it, though.

Anything over 82 is too hot for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ekw
    I'm not impressed with the changes either, but yours is really weird. I can't see the text at all unless I highlight it! I'm sure we'll mostly get used to it, though.
    I took down my background picture since is hid the text on the blog. I also had to adjust the text editor function within the forums in order to be able to use my phone to post.
    I hate new the forum/blog site. I don't know what happened but viewing the forum is awful. This maybe the best reason not to visit the forums much in the future
    Nice workout, you are on the way to being "fit and buff"! Doubles - go for it, but be sure to keep your protein intake on the higher side and prepare for as best sleeping as possible. I like your motivation! The blog changes will be tweaked over time as the developers get user feedback.
    Yup, had to change my background color, I was bored with pink anyway.Good point on the protein intake Frank, thanks for the good advice!
    Gotta agree about the new format. I like the new USMS front page, but in the Forums can no longer figure out which threads I have read and which ones have new unread posts. I guess it is color coded, but that doesn't help much if your color vision is as bad as mine.