2 = belly
3 = right side
4 = left side
5 = 360 twirling, 1 kick each side
6 = EZ back kick
100 EZ

Total: 2450

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Really needed a recovery workout today. Hoping for HIT tomorrow.

Booked my spring vacation today. Rats, our first choice was booked. I need to be better at planning my vacations as far in advance as my swim meets! I will be limited to a resort pool and body surfing swimming wise. I also booked a hotel room for Indy today too. Teen Fort made some noise about wanting to go, but not sure if it fits into her schedule yet.

Still not sure what to sign up for at my next meet on Jan. 20 ... https://www.clubassistant.com/club/m...1029&smid=4336. 50 back/100 back/50 free would give me the most rest, but I don't really want to swim two backstroke events. Talk about indecisive.

Submit "Tuesday, Jan. 8" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, Jan. 8" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, Jan. 8" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, Jan. 8" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

50 back/100 back/50 free would give me the most rest, but I don't really want to swim two backstroke events. Talk about indecisive.
    I thought you discovered a love of evilstroke this summer? Why not throw in one of those instead of a backstroke?
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    I thought you discovered a love of evilstroke this summer? Why not throw in one of those instead of a backstroke?
    "Love" is going a little far! And I've already done the 50 evil.

I wanted to swim 100 fly and 100 IM, but they're back to back. I may just swim the 100 free and either the 100 fly or 100 IM. I'm not sure how deep the pool is for backstroke anyway.