View RSS Feed

David W Cochran

Tuesday, Jan 22 - A Combo Sprint and Kick Workout

Rate this Entry
I don't think I have ever done so much kicking in one workout - I probably need to but don't. I have an internal debate about whether my kick is hopeless or rather working on it will help. So, I don't know about the kicking, but I do know that I need to work on sprinting more. Did that some today; but, I know I have a hard time kicking in a sprint mode - it's more like a controlled hard swim.

Shared a lane with Dave B for while and swam with Peter, Dave M., Roger, Danny, and Meredith. Afterwards, Roger told me we had 8 people going to the Auburn meet, including 2 ladies. That will be exciting because we will be able to do all the relays and Roger will be swimming with both his son and his daughter. Now if Dave B. can get his son and daughter to go....

250 Free
4x100 Alt IM and Kick on 2:00
4x50 on 1:00 Hard and descend
50 Back
2 times thru
250 Kick
50 Free Hard
4x25 Fly/Back

50 Back Sprint
3 times thru
250 Kick
4x25 (Breast -1st time, Free 2nd, IM - 3rd)
50 (Back - 1st, Back - 2nd, Free - 3rd)

250 Kick
5x100 Free w/paddles on 1:25
5x100 Back w/paddles on 1:30
100 Free
200 Back w/paddles
4x50 IM
100 Free

4800 yards
110 minutes

Submit "Tuesday, Jan 22 - A  Combo Sprint and Kick Workout" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, Jan 22 - A  Combo Sprint and Kick Workout" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, Jan 22 - A  Combo Sprint and Kick Workout" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, Jan 22 - A  Combo Sprint and Kick Workout" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments