leg abductor, 130 x 4 x 6
cable twist w/yoga ball, 50 x 2 x 12 each side
wrist curls, 65 x 4 x 12
power wheel pike ups, 2 x 12
long arm crunches, 2 x 50
extreme angle iso squat w/6lb DB, 5:00

Bike, 20 min

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The girls were off school today, so I didn't have time for a recovery swim.

In case I feel motivated this weekend, I signed up for the Tropical Splash meet this Sunday. :O I haven't swum at this meet in years. It has an early start and the pool is not great. But I'm going to cruise in late and swim mostly in the second half of the meet. 50 fly/50 evil//200 evil. No touchpads = no backstroke for me. At least one split request of course. Not going to rest at all.

Submit "Monday, Jan. 28" to Digg Submit "Monday, Jan. 28" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, Jan. 28" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, Jan. 28" to Google

Updated January 29th, 2013 at 12:49 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Strength Training and Dryland Workouts , Spinning

Comments

200 evil - for a split request?
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    200 evil - for a split request?
    I was planning on a split request. Now I'm wondering if you can do that with manual timing? Maybe I'll swim a 200 to freak everyone out. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    I was planning on a split request. Now I'm wondering if you can do that with manual timing? Maybe I'll swim a 200 to freak everyone out. :-)
    You can, but you'll have to have one set of watches for the 200 time, and another full set of 2-3 watches for the split request time. It really depends on what the hosting facility has available for watches.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    You can, but you'll have to have one set of watches for the 200 time, and another full set of 2-3 watches for the split request time. It really depends on what the hosting facility has available for watches.

That sounds like it might be burdensome. So could two timers each hold two watches?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    That sounds like it might be burdensome. So could two timers each hold two watches?
    maybe, not sure exactly on that.