50 EZ
12 x 25 shooters w/fins @ :40
50 EZ

Main Sets:

6 x 50 burst + cruise @ 1:15
75 EZ

2 x (25 AFAP back from blocks + 75 EZ) @ 3:00
75 EZ

1 x 50 AFAP breast from a dive, break :10 @ 25 (:33)
150 EZ

4 x (25 breast w/fins AFAP + 75 EZ) @ 3:00
-- noodler joined lane despite plenty of other lanes with other noodlers, so I opted for breast
100 EZ

Total: 2900 -- I forgot something, can't remember what

Drylands:

Took Lil Fort to the gym and worked out while she was there. I skipped the weights until after the meet and did core work. Yesterday's recovery workout did not really revivify me, so maybe it was a good thing anyway.

RC/scapular ex, 20 min

2 x through:
captains chair leg raises, 20
long arm crunches, 50
flutter kicks on bosu, 100
power wheel roll outs, 15
plate swings, 10

stretching & foam rolling, 20 min

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My only concession to this weekend's meet is to take it easy tomorrow. I can't remember a meet where I've had so little rest. But I'm treating it like a speed workout. I did email the meet director and ask about split requests for manual timing. He told me it was no problem and that the rule book actually requires that they have the ability to provide splits. They'll even have split requests on hand! So I will do the 100 evil in the 200 evil. This will probably be much less amusing than watching me swim a 200 evil. When I did a couple in practice yesterday, even though I was cruising, my heart rate was up from the UWs.

Submit "Thursday, Jan. 31" to Digg Submit "Thursday, Jan. 31" to del.icio.us Submit "Thursday, Jan. 31" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thursday, Jan. 31" to Google

Comments