View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Hermit Crabinator!

Rate this Entry
by , April 16th, 2009 at 11:10 PM (177 Views)
I am beginning to feel like a Hermit Crab. My student teacher has taken the classes over and is doing a great job! All I have to do is sit in my office and listen to him teach so I know what to compliment him about.
I have some projects going, and I have a little jumpstart on my end of the year report cards (I have 778 students in K-5 so it is a great big job!).

I have started a vitamin d regime per my Doctor's advice. I thought it seemed a little hooky, then I read a great posting w/ article attached by Jayhawk. I guess this might really be somthing legitimate. I'm going to give it a try.

Swims for Tues/Thurs:
Tuesday- 2,700 yds. I forget the workout. I was tired when I got home so I had some food and hit the sack .

Thursday-Swim w/Team NASTI
No warm-up
1) 4 X 100 on 1:40 (all free, felt good)
2) 300 Pull Freestyle 6:00 interval
3) 8 X 75 on 1:30 (50 free ez/25 stroke sprint)
4) 200 IM Swim on 4:00 int.
5) 3 X 100 on 1:45 (all free, still felt good)
6) 300 Kick (used fins on back doing dolfin with arms straight up)
7) 10 X 50 free on :50 interval (still felt good)
8) 200 ez cooldown swim
2,800 Yards

I was afraid my stomach would be upset from all the vitamin D3 I took today. I never take medicine (an aspirin here and there, a lunesta on a sleepless night is the total extent). Anyway, it didn't bother me at all. I felt great swimming tonight....very energetic and smooth!

Submit "Hermit Crabinator!" to Digg Submit "Hermit Crabinator!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hermit Crabinator!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hermit Crabinator!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for reminding me to look at Jayhawk's post. Keep us posted on the Vitamin D experiment!