by, April 17th, 2009 at 12:10 AM (155 Views)
I am beginning to feel like a Hermit Crab. My student teacher has taken the classes over and is doing a great job! All I have to do is sit in my office and listen to him teach so I know what to compliment him about.
I have some projects going, and I have a little jumpstart on my end of the year report cards (I have 778 students in K-5 so it is a great big job!).
I have started a vitamin d regime per my Doctor's advice. I thought it seemed a little hooky, then I read a great posting w/ article attached by Jayhawk. I guess this might really be somthing legitimate. I'm going to give it a try.
Swims for Tues/Thurs:
Tuesday- 2,700 yds. I forget the workout. I was tired when I got home so I had some food and hit the sack .
Thursday-Swim w/Team NASTI
1) 4 X 100 on 1:40 (all free, felt good)
2) 300 Pull Freestyle 6:00 interval
3) 8 X 75 on 1:30 (50 free ez/25 stroke sprint)
4) 200 IM Swim on 4:00 int.
5) 3 X 100 on 1:45 (all free, still felt good)
6) 300 Kick (used fins on back doing dolfin with arms straight up)
7) 10 X 50 free on :50 interval (still felt good)
8) 200 ez cooldown swim
I was afraid my stomach would be upset from all the vitamin D3 I took today. I never take medicine (an aspirin here and there, a lunesta on a sleepless night is the total extent). Anyway, it didn't bother me at all. I felt great swimming tonight....very energetic and smooth!