8 x 25 back shooters w/fins @ :40
50 EZ
8 x 25 belly shooters w/fins @ :45
100 EZ
4 x 25 right side shooters w/fins @ :45
100 EZ

Total: 2650

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just did a recovery workout today. I was way more tired from yesterday's meet than I was my last one. Maybe because I was tired going into that meet? Also slightly concerned I'm coming down with something. Both Teen Fort and I woke up with upset stomachs.

To make sure I got into the meet, I registered for the Albatross Open SCM Meet on March 16 today. I signed up for 50 back, 50 breast, 100 IM and 50 free. I may be pretty fried for 50 free. I'll either swim it for fun or scratch it if we have a relay at the end. I really wanted to swim 100 fly and knock that off the list for the year, but it's the first event and I know I would be too tired for 50 back. I want another crack at 50 back after under-performing in it at NE Champs, so that is my focus event for the meet. I'd also like to PR in the 100 IM. It's one of the the only events where I haven't bettered my tech suit time yet. Generally, it seems that the tech suit float helped more in the 100s where we wimpy sprinters start fading.

Submit "Monday, Feb. 5" to Digg Submit "Monday, Feb. 5" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, Feb. 5" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, Feb. 5" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

There are several contagious new strains & variations of norovirus sweeping around the USA and worldwide. My daughter had one such a stomach bug recently including stomach aches and pains that took about a week up to ten days before finally fading away. The doctor suggested probiotics to be useful and to ride it out. This may or may not be relevant to your case, but I certainly hope it is nothing more than that! Good luck.
    That's probably what I had when I was sick before NE Champs in Dec. Not fun! I hope I don't have something similar now.