View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Still sick, Monday, Feb. 18

Rate this Entry
by , February 18th, 2013 at 02:15 PM (1645 Views)
8 days and no progress. Still sick, must be some flu variant (though I did have a shot). I did get in 1500 on Saturday. Doesn't seem really worth it. Unfortunately, this is probably going to effect my next meet. I had planned on a good mid-season taper at the SCM Albatross meet, which is one of my fave meets of the year. At this point, I think I can only do a recovery week prior, particularly since I'm on vacation March 23-30 and likely won't swim as much as usual.

I am now an expert on antique lighting from the 1920s and have caught up on all my DVR'd shows. I am staggering off to take Lil Fort to her indoor soccer game.

Submit "Still sick, Monday, Feb. 18" to Digg Submit "Still sick, Monday, Feb. 18" to del.icio.us Submit "Still sick, Monday, Feb. 18" to StumbleUpon Submit "Still sick, Monday, Feb. 18" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fort, so sorry to hear how sick you have been! Must be another strain of flu that you caught and not what you got a flu shot for. What a bummer. Take it easy and hope you recover soon.
    That's what I figured, another strain or maybe flu lite. I heard the flu shots are only 60% effective this year. I'm going for a swim today, but it won't be much as I'm still hacking.