View RSS Feed

Chowmi's Blog

Entered local SCY meet!

Rate this Entry
by , February 18th, 2013 at 04:18 PM (608 Views)
I entered our 1 day SCY meet:

50 back
100 free (50 free split)
200 back
50 free
200 free (50 free split)

I'll do the 50 back and see how it goes. I might just do the 200 back for fun and call it a day. If I feel pretty good, then i'll do any combo of the 3 x 50 free opportunities. You have to enter upfront so might as well pick 5 for one price entry! Yours truly may need to take a little nap in between so better to enter that last 200 free, too!

I am happy to report that the 2 x 50 frees a week have been doable and a good choice for me. I can hardly commit to anything and have very poor consistency, but I can just about always make myself do 2 x 50's a week! I can do the 1/1 consistently now, and today I went a 28 solid on my count. If I had to pick a number, i'd say 28.3

I have decided that I only want to do ONE "conditioning" set per week. Last week it was an IM'y type of set with 200's and 150's. I was so impatient to finish that the joke was on me and I ended up blasting my way to first in the lane. Sometimes it's harder to swim it moderate than to just go over the hump and go blast-o.

Submit "Entered local SCY meet!" to Digg Submit "Entered local SCY meet!" to del.icio.us Submit "Entered local SCY meet!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Entered local SCY meet!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments