View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Code Brown, Monday, Feb 25

Rate this Entry
by , February 25th, 2013 at 03:52 PM (3778 Views)
Got in 750 and then we were thrown out of the pool because a kid pooped. &$+*^F$*#. This is such a problem for solo swimmers. And I had nowhere to go with OakMarr closed. I agree with what Geek posted long ago -- the parents (and the offending kid) should be banned for 2 weeks.

Still under the weather. Feeling very frustrated. Little black cloud.

Submit "Code Brown, Monday, Feb 25" to Digg Submit "Code Brown, Monday, Feb 25" to del.icio.us Submit "Code Brown, Monday, Feb 25" to StumbleUpon Submit "Code Brown, Monday, Feb 25" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

I agree with what Geek posted long ago -- the parents (and the offending kid) should be banned for 2 weeks.
    I agree. At a minimum!

I still haven't had to vacate the pool due to a code brown. Maybe they don't care at the pools where I swim!
    Quote Originally Posted by knelson
    I agree. At a minimum!

I still haven't had to vacate the pool due to a code brown. Maybe they don't care at the pools where I swim!
    How hard is it to put a diaper on your kid or make sure they go to the bathroom before getting in the pool or take a potty break after swimming awhile? My kids never did that.

I recall one month it happened three times.
    In one good aspect, you didn't overload your recovering sprinter muscles with the 750 yards.

I vote for a 1 month ban, but still must pay a membership fee while the offending party is banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    In one good aspect, you didn't overload your recovering sprinter muscles with the 750 yards.

I vote for a 1 month ban, but still must pay a membership fee while the offending party is banned.
    Being a fairly persistent sort, I went back for a re-do tonight while Lil Fort was at her practice. A mosh pit again, but I got something useful in.

I wonder why the rec centers don't impose a penalty? It is a huge inconvenient to all their other users who do complain and it must cost them some $$. The only thing I can think of is they don't want to piss off parents who pay $$ for their kids' lessons. Maybe lessons are more lucrative.