View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Worktout 03/02/13:

Rate this Entry
Day two of "way too busy weekend." Preston and I went to a friend's church for a men's breakfast this morning. I made crepes that added to the pancakes, eggs, and other goodies, and we heard a strong message from the Courageous movie folks via dvd that challenged us to not neglect our responsibilities to our family, always a timely reminder. Had a small turnout at masters practice this morning, but the water was warm (85) so I took it easy on 'em

I managed to get in today as well:
200 Fr/200 Bk/200 IM drill
10 x 100 with snorkel:
- odds = kick with board on 1:50
- evens = Fr swim with agility paddles on 1:30

1 x 50 EZ
1 x Noah's Ark with pull buoy
1 x 50 EZ

5 x 50 FR on base (:40) with snorkel
- last one, fast one = :26
1 x 50 Bk float
5 x 50 Bk on base(:45)
- last one, fast one = :31
1 x 50 Bk float

200 loosen - dolphin dives in deep with snorkel
(Solo/Rec/3000 yds/55 min)
--------------------------------------------

Busy at the Rec on the weekends. There were 6 in the fast lane when I got there, but it thinned out after I finished the first snorkel set. After the Ark I was going to do the "build a 200 IM" set that I love so much, but realized I would not be able to finish it, so went with the pace 50's and felt strong.

Now I only have three more obligations today, then tomorrow four things on the to-do list, one of them swimming.

Submit "Worktout 03/02/13:" to Digg Submit "Worktout 03/02/13:" to del.icio.us Submit "Worktout 03/02/13:" to StumbleUpon Submit "Worktout 03/02/13:" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments