100 EZ

Main Sets:

4 x 25 burst dolphin kick + cruise @ 1:00
50 EZ
4 x 50 burst fast hands + cruise @ 1:00
75 EZ

1 x burst + cruise SDK from backstroke start (14 kicks to 15m) + 75 EZ

5 x (25 AFAP + 125 EZ)
1-3 backstroke from blocks on top (12 high-13 low)
4 = free w/fins (10)
5 = free from a dive (11 high-12 flat)

1 x 50 AFAP breast w/fins (26 high-26 flat)
-- was UW much longer with tech suit
100 EZ

5 x 50 DPS/EVF free w/agility paddles
100 EZ

Total: 2800

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remembered to stuff an old tech suit in my swim bag today. Found one with a hole in the top layer on the butt. I remember snagging the suit right outta the box. It was pretty tight today, not all that comfortable to wear for an entire practice. (Or I am getting fat in my dotage.) I mostly wanted to practice backstroke starts with it. I'm still working on that checkpoint from going so deep. Before when I landed flatter, it was more of a straight shot to the 15 m mark. Going into cruise mode from now until the meet. I may take an extra day off.

I spoke with a doc friend today. He was saying that the flu this year is not as acute in the initial phase but is lasting much longer, sometimes 4-5 weeks. I can tell I'm still not 100% with lingering congestion and cough and heart rate still elevated. Just my luck to get the super long term flu after years of successfully avoiding it. At least I'm immune from here on out!

Swim after you exercise: http://www.swimmingscience.net/2013/...ng-alters.html

Submit "Tech Suit Workout, Tuesday, March 12" to Digg Submit "Tech Suit Workout, Tuesday, March 12" to del.icio.us Submit "Tech Suit Workout, Tuesday, March 12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tech Suit Workout, Tuesday, March 12" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments