8 x 25 shooters w/fins @ :40
50 EZ
4 x through with agility paddles & fins:
100 smooth free or back @ 1:45
50 EZ kick @ :45
50 EZ

Total: 1950

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure I listed all the drylands. No iphone with me. It's been a rough day: hit and run at the grocery store with my car (thanks buddy, $1000 deductible), Durango making rumbling noises and in shop with a $2000+ hit and my iphone went dead and couldn't be resuscitated. Fortunately, I have apple care and got a new one. But the cars ... I hate people who smash up your car and don't leave a number and insurance info.

On the upside, vacation in 4 days!!!

Submit "Tuesday, March 18" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, March 18" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, March 18" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, March 18" to Google

Comments

Yes, you had a rough day. Apple Care is worth the cost, as my wife had the same experience as you, had a new one the same day.

The parking lot is the only place my car ever got damaged, also from hit and run driving. Here in Fort Myers for several months each year, there are a lot of out of state drivers all over the city, and specifically at the Publix we go to, so I upped my insurance accordingly and got the lowest deductible I could.

Sorry you have to through all of that before your vacation, but hopefully you will travel with your entire family. It's spring break next week, my wife and daughter get to go to China, but I and my son have to stay home as I have work projects I cannot leave, and he has to work on a term paper he put off and prepare for SATs.
    Life stinks at times...but then:

On the upside, vacation in 4 days!!!
    I'm looking forward to the same thing in 4 days!
    Quote Originally Posted by fdtotten
    Yes, you had a rough day. Apple Care is worth the cost, as my wife had the same experience as you, had a new one the same day.

The parking lot is the only place my car ever got damaged, also from hit and run driving. Here in Fort Myers for several months each year, there are a lot of out of state drivers all over the city, and specifically at the Publix we go to, so I upped my insurance accordingly and got the lowest deductible I could.

Sorry you have to through all of that before your vacation, but hopefully you will travel with your entire family. It's spring break next week, my wife and daughter get to go to China, but I and my son have to stay home as I have work projects I cannot leave, and he has to work on a term paper he put off and prepare for SATs.
    That's an interesting insurance strategy. The parking lot is truly the locale of many fender benders. At least people aren't going too fast. Still such a hassle when I have a million other things to do.

You don't get to go to China?! Ouch. Teen Fort is going on spring break with a friend to Florida while the rest of us go to Barbados with our close friends. This is good, less teen stress on vacation for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Life stinks at times...but then:

I'm looking forward to the same thing in 4 days!
    Spring break!!!! Will you get any sun or just well deserved time off?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Spring break!!!! Will you get any sun or just well deserved time off?
    Our spring break for the kids isn't till the first week of April, but we'll be heading down to Central America this week prior. Lots of sun for sure. Forecasted (so far) at 90-92 degrees, with lows in the high 60s/low 70s. BEAT THAT ARIZONA!!
    I'll hopefully be able to get in the pool while I'm there...supposed to be a "new one" down the road from my MIL's house. We'll have to see what "new" means. I can also try out a little open ocean too...but I'll have a talk with locals first as well. They know more about the oceans in their area.
    Wow! That sounds truly fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Wow! That sounds truly fantastic!
    It's not going to be a 5 star resort though, nor a 1 star. Not even a motel of any kind. My mother in law's house is where we'll be at, and we'll be cozy. She lives with us year round, but always takes a month or two to return to her home each year in El Salvador. This year we're all heading down there. It's my wife's first time being back since she waded across the Rio Grande River in Nov. 1999 on her venture to freedom.
    It will be an adventure I won't forgot, that's for sure. I know I'll be kissing the ground, and heading straight for a fast food place in the Houston airport on the way back home.

I'll be getting pictures for sure. This is vacation, lap swimming will be lucky to be invited, though I'm sure I'll hit water somewhere to cool off a bit.