View RSS Feed

Mixing it up this year

Nasty weather for the outdoor meet YUCK!

Rate this Entry
by , March 25th, 2013 at 08:35 AM (277 Views)
It was so cold I didn't want to get in at all but I had to set the example for the kids and I swam the 100 breast, only did a 500 warmup that day. no warm down, then had to do a relay. The flyer was in the water when lightening reared its ugly head and they pulled the flyer's out. We were in the lead, rats. I was filling in for a swimmer who got sick from this weather. Saturday night was colder and by the time it started raining and the wind was justing and cold they called the meet. The kids screamed with joy! so did I since I did not want to have to swim 100 breast again for consolation finals. Sunday we got warmup in then the bottem fell out and the thunder started. End of the weekend.

Had a great hard distance workout today.

500 free EZ
500 free kick w/zoomers

50x50@:55 free #1-24 w/paddles & bouy holding between 40 & 41 #25-50 no equipment holding 43's did set my heart rate off on the last one

100 free EZ
100 back EZ
100 free EZ
200 free kick w/zoomers

total 4000 yards

Submit "Nasty weather for the outdoor meet YUCK!" to Digg Submit "Nasty weather for the outdoor meet YUCK!" to del.icio.us Submit "Nasty weather for the outdoor meet YUCK!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nasty weather for the outdoor meet YUCK!" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments