50 EZ
4 x 50 @ 100 pace + 50 EZ @ 3:00
50 EZ
100 scull w/paddles
4 x 50 free @ 200 pace w/paddles
50 EZ

Total: 2650

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, I hit the gym for a short workout and took a dip in the hotel pool. The gym is quite primitive in terms of weights, but I made do. The pool is approx 20-25 yards long.

Today, our whole crew ventured out to Bridgetown. With no GPS and actual address it was, er, rather challenging to find the long course pool. Having no sense of direction, I would never have found it myself. And driving on the left side of the road is no easy task! A masters swimmer was running the place, and gave me a Team Barbados t shirt. Apparently, the Red Tide team was here two weeks ago. The pool felt very very long. Long course 50s are like 75s for me, stroke count wise. Between my am romp in the ocean and long course swim, Im bushed. Fortunately, the view from our deck is stunning. Despite constant reapplication of sunscreen my face is somewhat burned.

I may not workout tomorrow. We're on a catamaran/snorkeling expedition. .

Submit "In Barbados, Sunday & Monday, March 24-25" to Digg Submit "In Barbados, Sunday & Monday, March 24-25" to del.icio.us Submit "In Barbados, Sunday & Monday, March 24-25" to StumbleUpon Submit "In Barbados, Sunday & Monday, March 24-25" to Google

Updated March 25th, 2013 at 07:11 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts , Strength Training and Dryland Workouts

Comments

I would prefer the catamaran/snorkeling over a workout too! Glad that you had the opportunity to swim LCM. Would driving on the left be like circle swimming to one's left versus the right?
    Quote Originally Posted by fdtotten
    I would prefer the catamaran/snorkeling over a workout too! Glad that you had the opportunity to swim LCM. Would driving on the left be like circle swimming to one's left versus the right?
    lol. Worse!

its not just driving on the left thy is hazardous here. It's the narrow roads, crazy roundabouts, potholes ... Prob only one more workout at that pool for me.