Gym:

RC/scap ex, 15 min
Stretching & foam rolling, 30+ min

Swim/SCY/Solo:

650 various
5 x 50 scull
3 x 100 free, emphasize EVF
50 EZ
5 x (broken 100 dolphin kick on back w/fins + 50 EZ)
-- break :10 @ each 25
-- 1st-3rd 25 = UW until flags
-- last 25 = shooter
100 EZ

Total: 2100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a recovery day. I was happy that the hypoxic 100s were pretty easy. Not even too much discomfort on the last length.

Planning on heading up to Pittsburgh this weekend. Renovations continuing. I think we may have botched some paint colors in one room. Argh!

Submit "Wed, April 3" to Digg Submit "Wed, April 3" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed, April 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed, April 3" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

I'm swimming Saturday morning at Peters HS at 7am if you want to come along. I know it's a bit early for you but it's a good group. Jim will be at the mudhole champs I suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    I'm swimming Saturday morning at Peters HS at 7am if you want to come along. I know it's a bit early for you but it's a good group. Jim will be at the mudhole champs I suspect.
    Thanks Mark! Saturday is going to be my rest day after hammering away the next two days. That will be 6 days of swimming in a row.

How many of the Peters Township guys are going to Nats?

Jim tells me he is, once again, gravely ill. I'm telling him to skip the meet. Zones are right around the corner anyway.
    Maybe Sunday then? text me and maybe we can't meet somewhere convenient.

i saw Jim's cryptic message on Facebook. I need a dictionary to translate
    oh, there are 5 of us. we should have a pretty good relay or two. better if one guy wasn't only 42!! the rest of us are 45+
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    Maybe Sunday then? text me and maybe we can't meet somewhere convenient.

i saw Jim's cryptic message on Facebook. I need a dictionary to translate
    He was just showing off his vocab in that post!

I may just hit the gym with Mr. Fort on Sunday, but I'll text you if I change my mind.
    When in town you are welcome to swim with us cv masters Saturday from 7am-9am and meet some local swimmers. Check us out at www.cvswimclub.com.
    if you are staying the week we are hosting our 2nd annual SCY meet the following Saturday.
    http://www.cvswimclub.com/SubTabGene..._stabid_=72887
    Quote Originally Posted by magick17
    When in town you are welcome to swim with us cv masters Saturday from 7am-9am and meet some local swimmers. Check us out at www.cvswimclub.com.
    if you are staying the week we are hosting our 2nd annual SCY meet the following Saturday.
    http://www.cvswimclub.com/SubTabGene..._stabid_=72887
    Thanks Tara! One weekend I'm up there I will do that. This weekend we're just working on renovations to the new house.

Very nice website! I'll swim in the meet next year, but I'll be back in VA when your local meet happens.