50 EZ

1 x 50 AFAP fly w/fins (23)
250 EZ

1 x 100 broken free @ 100 pace
200 EZ

100 scull

Total: 2350

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still feeling dead. I've been hitting it hard for 4 weeks since the Albatross meet and my body is telling me I need a recovery week. So I'm going to rest pretty hard in the pool the next 4 days for Zones. I think it's fine. I asked Cheryl to put me down for a slightly faster time in 100 fly.

Psych sheets for Zones are out: http://www.patriotmasters.org/Coloni...ults/index.htm. There are 562 swimmers, the biggest number ever for Zones.

I hate hate hate the wicked sociopath who spoiled the Boston Marathon today. So glad Mr. Fort had decided to pass on it this year. I don't think he would have been in danger, but I don't really know with the waves. Our dearest family friend had planned to be there running very slowly just to keep his 10 year consecutive streak alive (he's injured), but had to miss for business. Another friend watching her husband was standing on the opposite side from the bomb with her baby. This was the first time she had been on that side ... Creepy.

We have another offer on the house coming in. The whacko buyers are also still interested. Our real estate agents are paying or a third engineer. Hopefully, he will assess our house based on whether it is sound vs. enumerating the foundation upgrades that could be made.

Oh, and speaking of marathoners, did anyone see this article in the WSJ about elite marathoners being diagnoses with hypothyroidism, which some claim is performance enhancing?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...sj_share_tweet

Submit "Monday, April 15" to Digg Submit "Monday, April 15" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, April 15" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, April 15" to Google

Updated April 15th, 2013 at 09:50 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments