View RSS Feed

Trying to Train Smarter, Not Just Harder

Waiting for my Refund!!

Rate this Entry
Lovely morning with none of the expected rain! Rained so hard yesterday the guards couldn't put the mats on the pool, so the water was cooler as well. Had a fun set today w/ATAC - so fun I sort of repeated it after the kids got out & went to school.

500 back/free
500 Pull
300 Kick
3 x 200 @ 3:20
3 x 150 @ 2:30
3 x 100 @ 1:40
3 x 50 @ :50
200 easy (kids out here - which meant the digital clock left as well)

3 x 200 IM
4 x 150 P
3 x 100 IM
4 x 50 free
200 cool down
Total: 4900 LCM

Hoping to have a good week swimming w/my new program of the Genie Rub after weights & Shot Blox about 1000-1500 into the workout. It's working well so far & I'm feeling so much stronger & less achy! Thank goodness, I was kind of getting depressed for a week there. . .

Submit "Waiting for my Refund!!" to Digg Submit "Waiting for my Refund!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Waiting for my Refund!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Waiting for my Refund!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hiya! I just learned there will be a LCM meet in Pensacola on May 11th. I'll be at Nationals, unfortunately. It's probably a little farther than you'd want to go but I thought I'd let you know. It should be a small but fun meet.
    Awesome, thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately, that's mothers day weekend, and I'm not permitted to leave the house!!