View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Wed., April 17

Rate this Entry
Gym:

RC/scap ex, 20 min
Foam rolling & stretching, 30 min

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy day. My legs are still sore to the touch. The stretch felt good. I have an appt with my dic tomorrow to check out my knee. It isn't much better and I'd like his input.

Zones line up, lots of backstroke start practice:

Saturday:
10:00 am: 100 free
11:10 am: mixed 200 Medley: Leslie, Ali, Ben, Stu
1:40 pm: 50 fly
2:25: womens 200 free relay: Leslie, Ali, Cheryl, Kira

Sunday: I can send Jimby, Stud and Teen Fort off early and cruise in a bit late.
11:35: mixed 400 medley relay: Leslie, Ali, Stu, Chris
1:25: 100 fly
1:40: womens 200 medley relay: Leslie, Ali, Kira, Melanie (I will not be feeling very peppy for this relay right after 100 fly. I wish there were breaks before the relays)

Submit "Wed., April 17" to Digg Submit "Wed., April 17" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed., April 17" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed., April 17" to Google

Updated April 17th, 2013 at 10:18 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. pwb's Avatar
    You're going to have fun at Zones. I am so looking forward to (and hoping it happens) the day when I can swim relays with one or more of my kids.
  2. The Fortress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb;
    You're going to have fun at Zones. I am so looking forward to (and hoping it happens) the day when I can swim relays with one or more of my kids.
    Yep, lots of "Leslie, Ali" in my relays. Maybe the last ones for a long while though ...
  3. Water Rat's Avatar
    Have a great weekend. I emailed Cheryl to scratch out. I didn't want to cause any empty lanes. Just can't make the trip with all that's going on here. Enjoy!
  4. The Fortress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    Have a great weekend. I emailed Cheryl to scratch out. I didn't want to cause any empty lanes. Just can't make the trip with all that's going on here. Enjoy!
    Well, you already swam a meet recently anyway. Would be a lot to travel for both Zones and Nats. Zones always throws the taper plan off somewhat anyway.
  5. jroddin's Avatar
    I also scratched out of the meet. I have nothing to gain by swimming. I haven't been swimming much these days so I don't want to show up and swim well and realize I don't need to workout

    Good luck to all and have fun this weekend!
  6. The Fortress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jroddin
    I also scratched out of the meet. I have nothing to gain by swimming. I haven't been swimming much these days so I don't want to show up and swim well and realize I don't need to workout

    Good luck to all and have fun this weekend!
    You have a good excuse!

    Though if you're only going to be 1 second slower in 100s ...

    Pete is taking the same approach as you, though I thought he had concluded that we was pretty fast without working out already.