View RSS Feed

Chowmi's Blog

LCM after months away!

Rate this Entry
by , April 28th, 2013 at 08:07 PM (772 Views)
I did a LCM workout! Finally went again this Sunday since it's back to sprinty stuff instead of the one size doesn't fit sprinters LCM of winter season.

warmup, maybe a 200

8 x 50 kick on 1:10
held roughly 50s kicking backstroke no equipment.

3 rounds of
4 x 50's, 100 easy
:55 set 1, :50 set 2; :45 set 3
I did them all backstoke, and actually made the 3rd set, whoopie for me!

4 rounds of
50, 100, 50, 50 on :50 base; sprinting the last 50 of each round.
I basically swam bits easy, skipped a lot, and then did 3 x fast 50's from a dive; held 32 to 30ish. maybe faster. but not sure so it was no slower than those times.

The End

Whoopie for me! I can still book it down the pike, albeit 1 ways!

Submit "LCM after months away!" to Digg Submit "LCM after months away!" to del.icio.us Submit "LCM after months away!" to StumbleUpon Submit "LCM after months away!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I always hate the return of LCM! I used to say that I would feel better in 2 weeks, now that I'm old and don't swim ever day, it seems to take forever to get used to it again!
    Nice speed note to conclude your practice
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    I always hate the return of LCM! I used to say that I would feel better in 2 weeks, now that I'm old and don't swim ever day, it seems to take forever to get used to it again!
    I have decided to just stop when i'm tired! I only need to make it 50 meters, not 52, 55 or wow a 100. I just stopped in the middle of the pool alot this day. I do agree it takes forever, so i'm just not going to even bother gettting in LCM shape. haha!