View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 05/01/13: morning

Rate this Entry
400 FR with snorkel/200 BK/200 IM drill

Put on snorkel:
50 Kick/200 Agility paddles/100 pull with buoy :20 SR
50 Kick/300 AP/100 Pull :30 SR (take off snorkel)
50 Kick/400 IM/100 Pull

8 x (25 Kick/25 Fast/25 Pull with buoy)
- 1-4 = FR
- 5-8 = back and fly

150 loosen and out
(Solo/Rec/2900 yds/50 min)
-----------------------
Busy couple of days at work. Last night I stayed late in order to start the biannual narcotic inventory that our company has us do annually. There is never any extra time built into the schedule to actually do it, which involves counting each controlled medicine by hand and comparing it to the on-hand inventory in the computer, so instead of changing our days around for the week I convinced my boss that the best approach was for me to stay an hour late last night to start it and then him come in an hour early to finish it. Our pharmacy student also was able to come in last night to help, so there was only a few items to count this morning and the paperwork to finish up for my boss to do.

A nice treat to come to the pool this morning and find that it was mostly empty! I did a modified version of the workout that I left for the team practice last night, which my wife actually attended! She told me not to get any ideas of her swimming another meet, but I am encouraged that she is looking at the sport for the fitness benefits it provides.

Submit "Workout 05/01/13: morning" to Digg Submit "Workout 05/01/13: morning" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 05/01/13: morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 05/01/13: morning" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments