6 x 50 burst + cruise
50 EZ
10 x 25
odds = up tempo free
evens = EZ
150 EZ

Total: 1550m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't swim yesterday. Been really busy with house things and frantic cleaning. Our house was the featured house in our local NoVa mag on Wed. and that generated some showings the last few days. We are apparently about to get a full price offer. And a couple from Chicago is flying in just to see the house and want to make a cash offer. The latter would be better for us since the appraisers don't know what to do with our house. There is nothing comparable. Fingers crossed that all goes well and one of these works out. The good thing about the house being on the market is I don't fret, our even think much, about taper!

My allergies have really been bothering me, but I am not descending into sinus infection territory.

Submit "Sat., May 4" to Digg Submit "Sat., May 4" to del.icio.us Submit "Sat., May 4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sat., May 4" to Google

Updated May 4th, 2013 at 07:30 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Are the psycho buyers completely out of the picture now?
    Quote Originally Posted by ekw
    Are the psycho buyers completely out of the picture now?
    Not quite. They're apparently going to make some kind of crazy offer, but honestly I can't imagine it being even remotely as good as the one we just got. They seem very focused on what might be wrong with the house instead of all the things that are great about Wait, I just read their appraisal. Apparently, I live in a 5 bedroom, 4 bath colonial instead of the 6 bedroom, 5 bath victorian that I thought I owned and have an average instead of perfect new roof. (rolls eyes)
    Updated May 4th, 2013 at 11:23 PM by The Fortress