6 x 25 shooters w/fins @ :40
4 x 25 in & outs
50 EZ
3 x 50 burst + cruise
50 EZ
1 x 25 @ 100 pace + 75 EZ

Total: 1250

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am suffering from Arena Carbon Pro Stress Disorder. I feel somewhat better after I talked to Olympian Nelson Diebel in person just now to confirm that new suits for Teen Fort and me will arrive via Fed Ex by tomorrow am. So far, I am very impressed with Arena's response to the problem. If they continue to handle this gracefully without worrying overly much about their bottom line, they will have built a lot of customer goodwill. I can't wait to try out the Mark 2! Though the ACPSD will not abate until they are actually in my hands. I am taking Lil Fort to the gym to run, so I will do some RC/scap work there.

Got this very nice note from Tim McCool:

Leslie,

This is Tim McCool. I am the VP GM in charge of Arena North America. I want to personally wish you good luck. I also want to apologies for the stress you’ve endured as a result of our suit. We did not intend for this mishap, but we are doing everything possible to correct the problem and our utmost to try to make this as pain free as humanly possible on our valued athletes.

Again, best of luck, and thank you so much for your passion and support of Arena.

Oh no! I forgot to ask what colors the suits were. Now I have to stress about acid green or white.

Submit "ACPSD, Tuesday, May 7" to Digg Submit "ACPSD, Tuesday, May 7" to del.icio.us Submit "ACPSD, Tuesday, May 7" to StumbleUpon Submit "ACPSD, Tuesday, May 7" to Google

Updated May 7th, 2013 at 07:29 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

oh no! I forgot to ask what colors the suits were. Now I have to stress about acid green or white.
    My work here is done
    Quote Originally Posted by ekw
    My work here is done
    Im hoping they've only had time to produce them in gray or black!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Im hoping they've only had time to produce them in gray or black!
    I vote for COMIC SANS NEON BLUE!!!
    Nelson Diebel! He was one of my favorite Olympians!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    I vote for COMIC SANS NEON BLUE!!!
    Ugh! I want black, black, black!
    Oh no! I forgot to ask what colors the suits were. Now I have to stress about acid green or white.
    Have an open mind. If it is something totally bizarre, and you have a good meet, that will become your new favorite color.
    All right, if I see Leslie on the blocks in a neon green suit I'm probably going to laugh out loud now! Sorry Leslie.
    Quote Originally Posted by knelson
    All right, if I see Leslie on the blocks in a neon green suit I'm probably going to laugh out loud now! Sorry Leslie.
    I won't wear acid green. I will wear a LZR Elite instead and trade the green one in later. I am counting on the fact that they wont be making acid green in bulk. NO pink either -- that's Karlyn's color.
    Have an open mind. If it is something totally bizarre, and you have a good meet, that will become your new favorite color.
    I had a really good Zones in my suit with the partial hole. That doesn't mean I'm going to embrace holey suits. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by KEWebb18
    Nelson Diebel! He was one of my favorite Olympians!
    He has a pretty interesting back story. If he comes to Nationals, I'll tell him I read his bio!
    impressive response

Good luck
    swim fast
    use your SDKs
    Quote Originally Posted by ande
    use your SDKs
    Always!

Thx Ande.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    I had a really good Zones in my suit with the partial hole. That doesn't mean I'm going to embrace holey suits. :-)
    If you did, you might be a trendsetter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_S
    If you did, you might be a trendsetter!
    I'm happy to be a Mark 2 trendsetter!