View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Wed., May 8

Rate this Entry
800 EZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our new Arena Mark 2 suits arrived today. Relief! And no acid green or white! Just a nice dark gray. Teen Fort and I went to get pedicures and are all set to go. Just hope the flight goes smoothly. I sort of feel like Water Rat -- ready or not here I come. I've definitely had much less rest than I did before NE Champs bc I've been so busy.

Good luck everyone!

Submit "Wed., May 8" to Digg Submit "Wed., May 8" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed., May 8" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed., May 8" to Google

Updated May 8th, 2013 at 11:04 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Best wishes for Fort and Teen Fort to have awesome swims, memorable moments with fellow swimmers, and safe travels! Let's see those fast and furious SDKs.
    do the toenails match the suit?!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fdtotten
    Best wishes for Fort and Teen Fort to have awesome swims, memorable moments with fellow swimmers, and safe travels! Let's see those fast and furious SDKs.
    Thanks Frank! I hope we have a great time, so that Teen Fort will want to come back to more in the future after college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    do the toenails match the suit?!!!
    Good question! Nope, me pink Ali blue. Our suits will match though!
    Congratulations on another collegian in the family line! Go, go power rangers!
    And a collegiate swimmer! Never would have guessed after 3 years off; thought it would be rowing. Glad the decision was made before Nats. She will be very near my niece who works in LA. My sister and I can visit together!

Only one chick left in the nest.
    Updated May 8th, 2013 at 11:40 PM by The Fortress