evens = DPS back
50 EZ flutter kick
4 x 50 caterpillar fly drill @ 1:10
8 x 25 shooters w/fins @ :490
50 EZ flutter kick
100 smooth free

Total: 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made it to the rec center for a post nationals recovery swim. I don't feel quite as horrible as I usually do after a multi day meet, though I am certainly tired. I'm going to jump right back into training though, with LCM Zones so close. I am heading to Mason shortly because they have switched to LCM. I have 4 weeks to train before doing a 2 week taper. I can't decide if I should go back to the gym or not ... I may not. I'm going to be really really busy the next month with Teen Fort graduating, Lil Fort's going away party, spring racing season, soccer tournaments, etc. Last night was Lil Fort's last USAS practice. Kinda sad, but she can't keep doing 3 sports and swimming is the one to go with the move. She's a good little fly/free swimmer, but she is a vastly better runner and wants to focus more on that.

Submit "Monday, May 13" to Digg Submit "Monday, May 13" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, May 13" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, May 13" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

she can't keep doing 3 sports
    She could, but then she would be a tri-athlete, and we can't have that.
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain
    She could, but then she would be a tri-athlete, and we can't have that.
    No, we cannot have that.

She's funny. Really long arms and flexy shoulders (from me) and absolute iron ankles (from dad). Hopefully, those iron ankles will help keep her injury free on the track.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    I'm going to be really really busy the next month...
    Even more so when the Kendall Jackson sponsorship deal kicks in and you have to go on promo tours: Monofin in one hand; glass of chard in the other!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimStud
    Even more so when the Kendall Jackson sponsorship deal kicks in and you have to go on promo tours: Monofin in one hand; glass of chard in the other!
    You are on a roll with the witticisms! I would take that sponsorship in a heartbeat!