Super Plyo Wednesday!
by, May 22nd, 2013 at 05:22 PM (1132 Views)
Swam 3000 SCY this am details on Fort's HIT forum. Workout #3
I did the 5 x 100 set as BR and then FR with fins.
I do a super set of plyo-intensive stuff, 4 times through, minimal rest between stations:
- 1 x 8 pull ups/chin ups (2 rounds pulls/2 rounds chins)
- 1 x 10 box jumps
- 1 x 15 plyo press ups (with a clap)
- 1 x 10 star-jump burpees ( i take my hands up beyond star-jump to a streamline position)
- 1 x 10 med ball squats
- 1 x 10-15 med ball press throws--think BR recovery
- 1 x 10-15 med ball pullovers--aggressive motion from overhead to arms infront of torso (guys, keep hold of the ball if you do this one)
Take a minute between rounds. To let your HR come down,take a sip of water, and ask yourself exactly why you decided to do this set
Finished off with little extra ab work. 1min plank, 20 crucnches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 pelvic raises (engage your core don't use your thighs).
I AM DEAD.