--dive off side w/chute & fins, SDK to 15 m, cruise back
50 EZ

10 x 50 @ 1:30
-- 25 w/chute & fins, some w/paddles + 25 EZ
-- 2 back, 2 breast, 2 kick, 3 free, 1 fly
100 EZ

Total: 2550

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just got in a short workout before hopping a plane to Memphis. The pool was packed, as it tends to be in the am. I only had a lane to myself for the one 50 fly. I know I did something else in warm up, but can't remember what. Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

Submit "Friday, May 24" to Digg Submit "Friday, May 24" to del.icio.us Submit "Friday, May 24" to StumbleUpon Submit "Friday, May 24" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Why are you going to memphis?
    If you have some spare time, check out the Civil Rights Museum and (yes) Graceland. I'm not an Elvis fan but I do love me some Americana. And he was onto something with the peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I burned the heck out of my tongue on the fried pie, though.
    Hi,

was the broken 50 a subset of a 250 (50 afap/200 easy), or a 25 + 25 blast in 21?
    Quote Originally Posted by thewookiee
    Why are you going to memphis?
    Mr. Forts nephews high school grad party. Big family gathering.
    Updated May 25th, 2013 at 11:15 PM by The Fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    Hi,

was the broken 50 a subset of a 250 (50 afap/200 easy), or a 25 + 25 blast in 21?
    25+25. Really should have been 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by ekw
    If you have some spare time, check out the Civil Rights Museum and (yes) Graceland. I'm not an Elvis fan but I do love me some Americana. And he was onto something with the peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I burned the heck out of my tongue on the fried pie, though.
    Didn't have enough time! But did get a feel for downtown Memphis. Fried pie? I had some barbecue, but I don't do fried food.