View RSS Feed

swimsuit addict

Workout with team

Rate this Entry
I enjoyed a good workout with TNYA at John Jay College this morning. I was part of a friendly and cooperative lane of 5, with Coach Brad on deck. Hereís what I did:

700 scy warmup, various stuff

20 x 100, done as 4x thru (no rest between rounds)

• 100 IM @ 1:45
  • 100 FR @ 1:35
  • 100 FR @ 1:30
  • 100 FR @ 1:25
  • 100 IM @ 1:45

[I kept all of the FRs 1:15-1:20, and the IMs 1:22-1:30. This set went deceptively quickly, and was good practice for maintaining some kick in FR on tired legs.]

5 x 200 FR pull with paddles on 3:10, option for IMing middle 200 [of course I did!]

2 x (100 kick, 75 kick, 50 kick, 25 kick)

200 warmdown, including 100 synchro BK and FR with Hannah [sweet finish to a good practice]

That was it!

Iím looking forward to diving practice tonight. Tomorrow I might do a stretch-out swim at Y, but I think this was my last real workout before Saturdayís 5k 2 Bridges Swim. My current anxieties for that event revolve around whether it will coincide with the emergence of the 17-year cicadas. If so, I really hope they donít decide to go for a swim while Iím in the river!

Submit "Workout with team" to Digg Submit "Workout with team" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout with team" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout with team" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments