View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 35 - Friday

Rate this Entry
I was tired this morning but still had a good workout.

Warmup
400 free with snorkel
6x50 catchup on 50

Main set
10x100 swum 25 streamline kick, 25 free with overkick, 25 streamline kick, 25 free with overkick on 1.40
4x200 on 2.30
100 easy
3x(2x50 free on 40, 25 under water on 40, 75 fly on 1.30) with fins
100 easy
2x100 from the blocks fast on 3 mins

Total 3500meters

I held 2.15s on the 200's and felt strong. Two of my team mates threw on fins and after the first one decided to do a 2x100 relay. I felt good on these but was even more tired when I was done. The 2x100s from the block were tough and I held 1.03s on both. I felt good on the first 50 but half way back on the second on both I tired pretty bad. My daughter has a meet tomorrow so tomorrow mornings workout will be just a swim so I should then have some time to recover before long course again on monday.

Submit "Week 35 - Friday" to Digg Submit "Week 35 - Friday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 35 - Friday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 35 - Friday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Tell your daughter good luck for me! Hope you enjoy her meet! Tell me how she does. We need to do relays on sprint days we haven't done one with everyone in a long time. So long ago it was when I was just figuring out who you were. What all are you swimming at zones.
    Updated May 31st, 2013 at 08:51 PM by ndauksavage
    I will pass along your good wishes, she will appreciate that. Thanks.

I have not decided on my events for zones. At some point I should try something new, but most likely I will do all the free events. Despite qualifying times for worlds not being that aggressive in my age group I do need to post some times.