4 x 25 shoooters w/fins 2 ;45
50 EZ
4 x 50 burst + cruise @ 1:30
100 EZ
2 x (25 AFAP free w/fins + 75 EZ)
150 EZ

Total: 1650

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With track JOs this weekend, I did not have time to get to Mason. Just got in a short swim at Spring Hill Rec. Sadly, the water temp has gone from 83 to 85-86. Ugh. If I were doing my usual 90 minute workouts, I would complain. Felt sloggish in the water. I'm sure it's from stating to taper + very poor sleep in the last week. Hopefully, I can correct the sleep deficit in the coming days. Lil Fort finished with a 1st (3000 m run) and 2nd (1500 m run) at JOs; I was super proud of her. Tomorrow night kicks off our summer swim season and I will be on deck officiating. No rest for the weary!

Only 156 swimmers signed up for Zones thus far. Not too many. I guess no one likes long course.

Submit "Sunday, June 16" to Digg Submit "Sunday, June 16" to del.icio.us Submit "Sunday, June 16" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sunday, June 16" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So no DCRP meet in July, but have you seen this

https://www.clubassistant.com/club/m...1029&smid=4864

Not sure if this is in the middle of you move or not, but at least one other local-ish meet.

See you at Zones!!
    Quote Originally Posted by psyncw
    So no DCRP meet in July, but have you seen this

https://www.clubassistant.com/club/m...1029&smid=4864

Not sure if this is in the middle of you move or not, but at least one other local-ish meet.

See you at Zones!!
    Ah, I hadn't seen that. Yes, kinda in middle of move. Plus, I will likely be at track nationals that weekend. Jeff had mentioned that there will be a SCM + LCM meet in Manassas on Aug. 3-4 as well.

See you at Zones!
    Thanks, Neill. I had been checking the MD website every so often for this meet but hadn't seen anything until I stopped by Leslie's blog today. I'll add it to the PV website. I'd like to do one meet this summer - maybe just one event - even if it is a struggle to make it up and back in a 50m pool!