View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Tuesday Swim

Rate this Entry
I rested Monday...felt like I had swine fly....I don't think I did cause I was much better today!
Here's tonights workout:

1) 500 swim free warm-up
2) 2 X 300 Free on 5:15
2 X 200 Free on 3:30
4 X 100 Free on 1:50
3) 1 X 300 Free on 5:15
1 X 200 IM on 4:00
1 X 100 IM on 2:00
4) 1 X 300 Free on 5:15
1 X 200 Free on 3:30
1 X 100 Free on 1:50
5) 100 easy free cool-dowm

3,200 yds. I swam this workout by myself...everyone else was doing the shorter w/o and quit early. I don't know what that was all about?
I am pulling an all-nighter Thurs. night...I'm driving my daughter and her buddy to Columbus, OH to a Brittany Spears concert. They have VIP tickets so they must arrive around 4:15 for all the backstage treats. I tried to find a Master's Team to swim with in Ohio but it didn't work out too well. I guess I'll just go shopping, then out to eat while I'm waiting on them. We will get home around 3:00 am. I have to go to work Friday so that means I'm up by 6 am. I think I'll be fine...will just have to crash friday nite.
I do love a good adventure!

Submit "Tuesday Swim" to Digg Submit "Tuesday Swim" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday Swim" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday Swim" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A truly good adventure would include watching Britany...
    not in the cards for the Bobinator! I saw her at Tampa and I wasn't impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobinator
    not in the cards for the Bobinator! I saw her at Tampa and I wasn't impressed.
    I wouldn't be either!

Just caught up on your blog. So glad you don't have the swine flu!
    Glad to hear you're feeling better!
    Growing up in the midwest, I must say that the drive along I-70 is one of the most boring I have ever experienced...no matter where you are headed. And hopefully you don't have to listen to the songs of Ms Spears the way there and back!
    I think there is a nice mall north of Columbus... I can't remember the name. I agree with KEW, hope your drive is Britney-free.
    Actually there is! Easton is actually on the west side of Columbus--just get on 270 north after you go thru 70 downtown....they have tons of stores and restaurants and it's all outside!