View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 07/02/13: morning and evening

Rate this Entry
I slept in a bit and made my way over to Hoosick Falls to the outdoor pool. I was able to get 1300yds in 25 minutes of relatively easy swimming as the rain stopped falling. I hopped in near the wall, but the pool (which has a vinyl-type liner over concrete) had a huge bubble, like three feet wide. I was able to move over after about ten minutes, so it was all good. No lanes, ropes, or clocks, just nice swimming.

After a nice hot, humid day around the house, I went to a leadership meeting with the new church before heading to Masters practice. Actually caught the tail end of the kids summer league swim meet and timed a bit, then got in with 25 minutes left of our practice to do:

- 100 Fr/100 Bk/200 IM drill

Repeat x 2:
-50 EZ
- 100 Fast
- 50 EZ
- 150 Fast
- 200 EZ

200 loosen and out
(Master/Rec/1700 yds/25 min)
-------------------------------

The fast swims were good, and the easy stuff was nice. Still trying to catch up on sleep. Only need to work tomorrow, then off Thursday for the holiday so that should be easy to accomplish.

Submit "Workout 07/02/13: morning and evening" to Digg Submit "Workout 07/02/13: morning and evening" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 07/02/13: morning and evening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 07/02/13: morning and evening" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments