View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 40 - Wednesday

Rate this Entry
I woke up today feeling pretty bad. There is a stomach bug going around at work and I think I have it. I have not been sick but my stomach has been doing the loop-de-loop. I made it through practice without loosing the contents of my stomach but I felt both tired and queassie the whole practice. Hopefully its just a 24 hr bug and i will be back to normal tomorrow. Tonight I was suppossed to go to the Texas Rangers game but I am not sure if I will make it.

Warmup
400 free with snorkel
6x50 catchup on 50
12x50 with fins, 25 under water, 25 overkick on 1 min

Main set
6x250 on 3.25 swum as 200 free followed by 50 back.
6x50 stroke on 1 minute, swum as drills(I did mainly back catchup)
6x50 on 35 - suppossed to be as many as possible until I failed but I only did 4 and then did 2 easy

Warm down
200 easy

Total 3500 meters

The 250s hurt, but I held 1.10-1.15 pace per 100 and was getting about 20 seconds rest on the 250s. The rest of practice was sort of uuggghhh.

Submit "Week 40 - Wednesday" to Digg Submit "Week 40 - Wednesday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 40 - Wednesday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 40 - Wednesday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Sorry that you are feeling so blah... Still, a good effort on the workout, in particular the 250s. As you know, eat well and sleep like a log! Hang in there...
    Thanks Frank. yesterday was pretty rough. I am feeling better today. I have a masters meet on Saturday so i hope I am completely over this today so I can swim well at the weekend.