View RSS Feed

Grandma Got Run Over By A Swim Team

7/6/13

Rate this Entry
No swimming for me today, suffering from some melancholy this morning - although I was perfectly fine at Kinetix, came home to wait for the pool to open up, and felt like crying for no good reason. Went to the pool, and of course, the water was ridiculously cold (77), overcast sky (great boon to my mood there), and then it started to sprinkle, and right before I dove in, lightning. Of course. It's a good thing I have swum M thru F this week w/an avg of 5300 or so each day. I'm pooped anyway, and just need to rest. Was hoping for some sunshine & a swim to cheer me up, but oh well. Next week I hope to have an "adventure" w/a masters group in Jacksonville, as I have to cover a clinic there Tues thru Fri, and the next week, I have an endocrinology conference (woo hoo! Can't wait!) in Orlando at the Disney Swan Hotel - don't know if I'll get to swim those 3 days or not! I might bask in the lovely 88 degree hotel pool.

Submit "7/6/13" to Digg Submit "7/6/13" to del.icio.us Submit "7/6/13" to StumbleUpon Submit "7/6/13" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope the blues disappear soon. We all get them from time to time, so,keep your chin up and they will disappear soon enough. I hope you enjoy your trip.
    Thanks - doing much better today!