View RSS Feed

joel schmaltz

A little stroke work

Rate this Entry
I stole a number of Tall Paul's sets to do a little stroke work , slightly modified. Wasn't feeling very creative and he has some really good stuff. Thanks Paul!

8 x 100 r/10
1. Drill/swim by 25
2. Kick
3. Pull
4. Choice build
5. IM Kick
6. IM drill
7. Backstroke
8. IM cruise

4 times through
200 r/20 (see below)
100 IM r/15
50 free cruise r/10
200's done as
1. Alt. 25 fast fly/25 free
2. Alt. 50 fast back/50 free
3. 100 fast breast/100 free
4. 200 IM

2 times through
150 @ 2:15 cruise
2 x 100 @ 1:30 faster
3 x 50 @ 45 sprint
round 1 pull, round 2 kick w/fins

4 x (3 x 50) IM order
1. Drill @ 60
2. 25 perfect stroke/ 25 fast
3. 50 free cruise

200 w/d

i had some fun with this one and it was a relatively quick w/o.

Submit "A little stroke work" to Digg Submit "A little stroke work" to del.icio.us Submit "A little stroke work" to StumbleUpon Submit "A little stroke work" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I read you will doing a LC meet in NC on Aug 3, do you plan on attending Greenville's LCM too?
    I was planning on going but then took a second look at our girls "activity schedule" and found that we have a dance competition that w/e. Switched gears and decided to head up to Cary for the day. I really wanted to help support the SC crew that organized the Duncan meet but the timing was bad. I REALLY try not to miss any of the girls events.

You heading to Duncan to show off that 50 of yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by joel schmaltz
    I was planning on going but then took a second look at our girls "activity schedule" and found that we have a dance competition that w/e. Switched gears and decided to head up to Cary for the day. I really wanted to help support the SC crew that organized the Duncan meet but the timing was bad. I REALLY try not to miss any of the girls events.
    Your priorities are spot on

Quote Originally Posted by joel schmaltz
    You heading to Duncan to show off that 50 of yours?
    lol

I can show off about 40m at this point
    Thanks Steve.

40M , LMAO! You'll be just fine. We do have a small group heading to Duncan. Procrastinators.