12 x 25 shooters w/fins @ :40-:45
100 EZ
10 x 50 DPS free w/agility paddles @ 1:00
50 EZ
5 x 50 breast dolphin, work on head position @ 1:10
100 EZ

Total: 2500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dry for 3 days, just super busy. I'm also really exhausted from getting up at the crack of dawn to drive to MD for the Region 3 track champs. Lil Fort was off her best times (prolly due to heat and her own busyness), but qualified for nationals -- first in the 3000 and second in the 1500 (top 5 advance). Nationals is a horrible time for us, literally days after we move. But it's fairly close (NC) and we can't go next year (vacation conflict), so we decided we'd take her. I wish it was in Maine!

I was so beat that I just did a technique workout today. Hopefully, I'll have more pep tomorrow. The next two weeks will also be crushingly busy, so I fear that I will fall further out of shape. I read Mark Kutz's admonition to not let that happen in Swimmer. Hopefully, I won't be moving again for a long long time.

I was really happy with my SCY rankings (well, maybe not that 100 free where I missed the wall!). I was also very psyched that the two mixed medley relays that I swam with Teen Fort and other Patriot Masters studs were both #1.

2013 Short Course Yards

(Preliminary Listing)
Place Event Name Age Club LMSC Time
1 W50-54 50 Free Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 24.67
7 W50-54 100 Free Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 58.43
1 W50-54 50 Back Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 27.04
1 W50-54 100 Back Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 1:01.30
2 W50-54 50 Breast Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 32.80
2 W50-54 100 Breast Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 1:15.00
1 W50-54 50 Fly Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 25.70
3 W50-54 100 Fly Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 1:00.81
1 W50-54 100 IM Leslie C Livingston 51 GMUP Potomac Valley 1:02.35

400 Medley Relay SCY Mixed 18+ (2013)

# Team LMSC Swimmers (age) Time
1 GMUP Potomac Valley Leslie C Livingston (51)
Alison Queen (18)
Stuart J Williams (32)
Chris T Lee (24)
3:57.24

200 Medley Relay SCY Mixed 18+ (2013)

# Team LMSC Swimmers (age) Time
1 GMUP Potomac Valley Leslie C Livingston (51)
Alison Queen (18)
Ben Tuben (23)
Stuart J Williams (32)
1:42.59

Submit "July 13-15" to Digg Submit "July 13-15" to del.icio.us Submit "July 13-15" to StumbleUpon Submit "July 13-15" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts , Spinning

Comments

Preliminary congratulations on all your preliminary listing 2013 SCY Top Ten Rankings!
    Quote Originally Posted by fdtotten
    Preliminary congratulations on all your preliminary listing 2013 SCY Top Ten Rankings!
    Thanks Frank! I swam almost everything at Zones and Nationals -- pools were measured! I was happy that nationals went so well in the middle of selling my house.
    Congratulations. Thats awesome. I will never forget that 50 fly at Nationals. Truelly an unbelievable swim.

As an aside I a swimming with Bridgit Heuer at the moment as she is trying to come back from injury so fingers crossed you will have some competition on some of your events next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    Congratulations. Thats awesome. I will never forget that 50 fly at Nationals. Truelly an unbelievable swim.

As an aside I a swimming with Bridgit Heuer at the moment as she is trying to come back from injury so fingers crossed you will have some competition on some of your events next year.
    Thanks! I think that was my single best swim this year. Though my 100 IM was close.

I was wondering where she was in the short axis events! What is the nature of her injury? I wish her a speedy and full recovery!
    Yeah, that's amazing... way to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Thanks! I think that was my single best swim this year. Though my 100 IM was close.

I was wondering where she was in the short axis events! What is the nature of her injury? I wish her a speedy and full recovery!
    She has had a number of quite serious injuries, her most recent is a neck injury for which she had surgery. She is back in the pool and making great progress but it's going to take her a while to get back to her prior level. I will pass along your best wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    I will pass along your best wishes.
    Please do! Injuries seem almost inevitable for the 45+ set. Dianne Ustaal came back from neck surgery and is breaking records again. Bridgit will too.