View RSS Feed

Mixing it up this year

I am soooo ready for this trip to start

Rate this Entry
by , July 30th, 2013 at 08:28 AM (701 Views)
Turns out a few of the kids on GCAT will probably be on my flight to LA this Saturday. I just can't wait to start swimcation! Yes I know I will probably not be at my best with all the playing I will be doing before and during the meet but I don't go cross country very often.

Hey Championship Committee "I need a reason to go to Hawaii!!!"

500 free
500 free kick w/zoomers
800 IM w/zoomers as 50rt arm/50lt arm/50 kick/50 swim for each stroke on breast 100 pull/50kick/50swim

200 free EZ
4x50 from block free odds 15m sprint evens 25m sprint
300 free kick w/zoomers

Total 3000 meters

Submit "I am soooo ready for this trip to start" to Digg Submit "I am soooo ready for this trip to start" to del.icio.us Submit "I am soooo ready for this trip to start" to StumbleUpon Submit "I am soooo ready for this trip to start" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

We had Hawaii in 2002 (SCY) and Puerto Rico in 2010 (LCM). I like the idea of once in a long while to have a true travel destination Nationals. Attendance at these meets is typically very, very low but those who go usually say they had a blast (I did in Puerto Rico!). But of course you need to find a host who can make it worth their while.

Jeff Roddin
    (Champ Committee Chair)
    Jeff, I didn't start back to swimming until 2004 so I missed that one. Had a fantastic time in Puerto Rico, my first real SWIMCATION! This trip to Mission Viejo is another swimcation with the family in tow.

I will be eagerly waiting for Hawaii to big again!