View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 45 - Friday

Rate this Entry
My wife is looking for a replacement for her 2003 SUV and we met a couple who showed interest via Craigslist. We met north of where I work at an Ikea and they were late arriving and after driving it they tried bartering on price. We could never agree on a price(my price), so we walked away. The crappy part was I was wound up and late to bed and when the alarm went off this morning I was tired. I had my usual malaise in the warmup but felt better when I got through the warmup. Today was mix of distances and intensities.

Warmup
400 free with snorkel
6x50 catchup on 45

Main set
3x500 pull with paddles on 5.30
100 easy
8x50 sharing drill on 1min
2x(4x25 kick on 30, 4x50 on 35)
100 easy
4x100 breathing 3,5 by 25 on 1.15
2x200 on 5min from the block

Warm down
200 easy

total 4200scy

The 500s were painful but I held 5.10s on all 3 of these. The kick and 50 set I went 17s on the kicks and 29-30 on the 50s, the 4x100 I swam easy getting about 10 seconds rest. The quick 200s I really worked the 3rd 50 and went 1.57 and 1.58, which I was really happy with. Both these times were quicker than I went at a meet in January.

Submit "Week 45 - Friday" to Digg Submit "Week 45 - Friday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 45 - Friday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 45 - Friday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Everything about buying and selling cars is so painful. Good luck; when I tried to sell a car a few years ago, I found Craigslist buyers assumed the asking price was about 50% more than they thought they should pay. I ended up getting many more responses and a much better price through a simple (and pretty cheap) ad in the local newspaper.
    Great idea. Craigslist is great but I am not sure whether it's good for cars. We will take your advice.