View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 08/13/13: evening

Rate this Entry
Another day of tiling at the college, after a meeting with the drug abuse task force this morning. Making progress and should have one of the four bathrooms at the point of installing the toilets and sinks at the end of the day tomorrow.

Got in for a swim with the Masters group tonight:

- 200 Fr/200 IM drill/200 Pull with buoy

3 x
- 1 x 50 on 1:10 (12.5yd burst and cruise)
- 1 x 50 on 1:10 (25 b/c)
- 1 x 50 on 1:10 (37.5 b/c)
- 200 IM drill

2 x
- 4 x 25 on :30 (o=stroke, e=FAST)
- 2 x 50 on 1:00 Pull with buoy
- 1 x 75 kick

100 FAST for time (:58 from push)
200 loosen and out
(Masters/Rec/2500 yds/60 min)
--------------------------------

Another modified Fort workout that Greg and I tackled. I kinda like getting the extra rest My right shoulder was better tonight (no pain), thanks in great part to my wife who was able to crack my back this afternoon pretty good!

My twitter buddy alicia let me know earlier that the heat sheets for the swim this weekend posted at betsyowensswim.com, along with some additional info for the swim. Getting excited for a great swim in a location that I have yet to visit.

Submit "Workout 08/13/13: evening" to Digg Submit "Workout 08/13/13: evening" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 08/13/13: evening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 08/13/13: evening" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

You mean USMS Cable Swim 2 mile National Championship. I was going to go to that but, that was no way I could get up there working on Friday and dealing with rush hour traffic through NJ and south NY. Good luck and go get that national title.
    Yeah, I am heading to the champs Tom. My buddy Brent is going too, and he is in my age group so it will be a great swim - he is a strong distance guy