View RSS Feed

Trying to Train Smarter, Not Just Harder

Friday, Sept 13, 2013

Rate this Entry
by , September 13th, 2013 at 09:45 AM (496 Views)
Water cold, not as bad as yesterday, thank goodness, but still cold. The city is getting even with us for complaining about the hot water - now the temp is around 77.5 degrees. Swam Wed "by myself" - meaning I was the only old lady in the pool with a bunch of teenagers;
Water cold, not as bad as yesterday, thank goodness, but still cold.

500 back/free
400-300-200-100 Pull on 1:20 base
500 locomotive kick
100 easy
18 x 100 @ 1:20
100 easy

I didn't do all of the 18 x 100's - did just 50's on about 6 of them - made up for it later with some breast/free - just not feeling it this morning swam yesterday by myself as well, after doing weights. RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) flaring up again - I have aches and pains more places than I don't & it probably means I get to go on the old prednisone again. Hate that - prednisone makes you so hungry! and you don't even realize what you're doing. But my wrists and hands/fingers are really achy, as well as my ankles and feet & toes, so I'm doomed, I guess. Hopefully this flare will be short-lived.

Submit "Friday, Sept 13, 2013" to Digg Submit "Friday, Sept 13, 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "Friday, Sept 13, 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "Friday, Sept 13, 2013" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Prednisone is terrible. It tastes awful, you really do have to take it with food, and then you want to eat everything in existence! I haven't had to take it in a long time but my dog has and Labs already want to eat everything so it makes him even more nuts about food.