100 Free @ 1:30
4 x 25 Free Fast @ :30

200 EZ Kick w/ board
(1000/2500)

6 x 50 Fly @ 1:00ish, depending on lane space with my lanemate

200 EZ

---------------------------------
3000 Yards

I'm really changing into doing my "sprinty" type workouts lately. Oh well, it's easier for me mentally do only a few 50s/100s vs. grind out long distance reps. IF I ever get into a meet, I'm sure I'll still be in the 200 Fly and 500 Free though.

Submit "Monday, September 16, 2013 9:20-10:15am" to Digg Submit "Monday, September 16, 2013 9:20-10:15am" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, September 16, 2013 9:20-10:15am" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, September 16, 2013 9:20-10:15am" to Google

Comments

Aren't you coming to the NE Masters SCM meet in Boston this year? I thought you said you were going
    Our team is also hosting a SCM meet here, Nov 3 that I'll probably do (limit of 3 events though...)

That actually looks like a good workout though, maybe I'll borrow it for a solo swim. But if you keep swimming, I'll never catch up to your FLOG
    You did more than me today. Then again, I was on a plane or in an airport all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by aztimm
    Aren't you coming to the NE Masters SCM meet in Boston this year? I thought you said you were going
    Our team is also hosting a SCM meet here, Nov 3 that I'll probably do (limit of 3 events though...)

That actually looks like a good workout though, maybe I'll borrow it for a solo swim. But if you keep swimming, I'll never catch up to your FLOG
    Honestly, I did enough traveling this year for swimming, between USA-S meets, USMS Meets, USMS Nats in Indy, plus our family trip to El Salvador. I need to stay put for a while. But the thought of swimming in Boston is tempting...
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    You did more than me today. Then again, I was on a plane or in an airport all day.
    Excuses!! ...any day I can beat Tom Patterson on FLOG yardage is a good day!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Excuses!! ...any day I can beat Tom Patterson on FLOG yardage is a good day!
    you were kicking my Floggin butt for like 8 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    you were kicking my Floggin butt for like 8 months.
    Yeah, age group style!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    But the thought of swimming in Boston is tempting...
    They haven't yet announced the dates (as far as I know), but I've been watching the NEM website. My guess is it will be either the first or 2nd weekend of Dec.

And yea the BU pool is really nice, for an indoor SCM pool at least
    (I'm kinda spoiled with swimming at Kino on a regular basis)
    Quote Originally Posted by aztimm
    They haven't yet announced the dates (as far as I know), but I've been watching the NEM website. My guess is it will be either the first or 2nd weekend of Dec.

And yea the BU pool is really nice, for an indoor SCM pool at least
    (I'm kinda spoiled with swimming at Kino on a regular basis)
    Provisional dates for the BU meet are December 13-15. They had originally posted provisional dates for the previous weekend, but those dates ended up not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbs
    Provisional dates for the BU meet are December 13-15. They had originally posted provisional dates for the previous weekend, but those dates ended up not working.
    While you guys may keep tempting me...I'm still pretty sure I won't be able to go. I could most likely afford it, but I don't think I'd be able to have the time off from my job for it. I still have to "tip-toe" around, if you know what I mean.