View RSS Feed

Colleen Conway's blog

getting back in the pool while expecting

Rate this Entry
by , September 20th, 2013 at 01:16 PM (452 Views)
So last week my husband and I got back in the pool after taking the summer off to spend time at the beach with our daughter, she is obsessed with the ocean and boogie boarding with her dad even though she is only 2 lol. I am currently 12 wks 5 days pregnant with our second one (exciting), and I also plan that to be our last if everything goes well, so staying in somewhat good shape is exciting because I know that its not all for nothing in the future. These past four practices I have to stop when I get tired and basically take it down a whole notch. I did not swim through the pregnancy with my first child, so not really sure how it will go. While I do get out of breath much easier than normal and have to make stops, yesterdays Masters practice didn't go too bad. I did a 400 free warmup (with like 2 stops) then 8x 50 (free drill/back drill) on 1.00 and then 3 x (200 free, 100 IM and 4x 25s fly sprint) ( I didn't do any of this set on any real interval just got enough rest.) Its great to be back in!!

Submit "getting back in the pool while expecting" to Digg Submit "getting back in the pool while expecting" to del.icio.us Submit "getting back in the pool while expecting" to StumbleUpon Submit "getting back in the pool while expecting" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments