View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Wed., Sept. 25

Rate this Entry
by , September 25th, 2013 at 09:24 PM (303 Views)
Swim/SCY/Solo @ Pitt

Warm up:

600 various
4 x 50 caterpillar fly drill w/agility paddles @ 1:10
4 x 25 breast pull w/buoy
4 x 25 breast kick w/buoy above knees
4 x 25 breast
50 EZ
8 x 25 shooters w/fins @ :40
100 EZ

Main Sets:

4 x 25 burst SDK + cruise @ 1:00
4 x 30 burst SDK from blocks + cruise, working on angling up
100 EZ

5 x (75 DPS free w/agility paddles + :5 rest + 25 @ 100 pace ) @ 2:00
50 EZ
5 x (75 back kick, 12.5 UW each 25 + 25 kick @ 100 pace) @ 2:00
50 EZ

8 x 25 w/chute & paddles
-- 2 breast, 2 torque drill, 4 free
100 EZ

4 x 50 torque drill w/paddles @ 1:10
50 EZ
100 scull
100 EZ

Total: 3620

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did not have much energy for a hard workout today. Did what I could. My stress level is sky high with the distressed Lil Fort and it's taking a toll on me. I think I will have to take tomorrow off just to get some errands done. Among other things I have to get finger printed for an FBI check so they can make sure I'm not a child molester. However, I think today might, just might (it's not bedtime yet), be the first day since school started without tears.

Submit "Wed., Sept. 25" to Digg Submit "Wed., Sept. 25" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed., Sept. 25" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed., Sept. 25" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

The Fortress ...the first day since school started without tears.
    a small glimmer of hope?
    the first day since school started without tears
    the Acceptance stage?
    by the way, we've had one of our daughters see a counselor for her anxiety in the past and it never works unless she wants to. it's otherwise a complete waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    the Acceptance stage?
    by the way, we've had one of our daughters see a counselor for her anxiety in the past and it never works unless she wants to. it's otherwise a complete waste of time.
    Not yet. Last night she had a bout of insomnia and this morning was just horrible. I'm going to give counseling a try still, but you are right that they have to want it to work. She had a half way decent day after the last session. Even went on a run with Mr. Fort last night.